EP-Jewellery the latest in innovative, wearable, emergency devices for detecting falls and signalling emergency situations is integrated with Care@Home Residents can continue living an active life.
Emergency Pendant Plus - Jewellery Pendant works locally as a normal pendant but when leaving the home pairs to the smartphone to provide protection anywhere with GSM signal.
Introducing the new jewellery version of our emergency pendant plus with a fashionable ornamental motif - designed for the discerning senior who wants to feel safe and secure without the stigma of wearing an emergency device. As with the EPP, this beautifully designed device provides emergency-situation signalling fully integrated with the Care@Home™ platform and the Umbrella public safety solutions.
- Up to 2 years of battery life
- Lightweight, wearable device attached to the lanyard provided
- Useable both indoors and outdoors (within reception range)
- With optional Active service, extends coverage away from home premises
- Multi-function device (indoors/outdoors) providing panic button alerts
- LED indication of alarm-in-progress and reception status
- Alert notification sent to the HSP monitoring station via the Care@Home™ control panel for emergency situations
- Replaceable battery
- Industry leading high RF range
- Supports automatic over-the-air software (RSU) programming and configuration upgrade
To be worn around neck or Wrist
Requires 1 x CR2450 Battery (not included)
See our Support Page for more information on this product, including - Quick Start Guides, Datasheets, Videos, etc.