EP-Active is the latest in innovative, wearable, emergency devices for detecting falls and signaling emergency situations is integrated with Care@Home Residents can continue living an active life safe in the knowledge that they are protected in the event of an unfortunate fall.
- Lightweight, wearable device attached to the lanyard provided
- Fall detection - (captures majority of the occurrences, however if worn incorrectly or fall was not quick enough – it will not be captured)
- Up to 2 year battery life
- Industry leading high RF range
- Useable both indoors and outdoors (within reception range)
- Multi-function device (indoors/outdoors) providing:
- Panic button alert
- Highest accuracy for real fall scenario detection, industry-wide
- LED indication of alarm-in-progress and reception status
- Alert notification sent to the HSP monitoring station via the Care@Home™ control panel for emergency situations
- Replaceable battery
- Supports automatic over-the-air software (RSU) programming and configuration upgrade
Not to be worn on wrist – due to too much movement- device will believe that it is falling and trigger an alarm.
Requires 1 x CR2450 Battery (not included)
See our Support Page for more information on this product, including - Quick Start Guides, Datasheets, Videos, etc.