Introducing the new jewelry version of our emergency pendant with a fashionable ornamental motif - designed for the discerning senior who wants to feel safe and secure without the stigma of wearing an emergency device. As with the EPA, this beautifully designed device also provides fall detection along with emergency-situation signalling, that fully integrates with the Care@Home™platform and the Umbrella public safety solutions.
- Lightweight, wearable device attached to the lanyard provided
- Fall detection - (captures majority of the occurrences, however, if worn incorrectly or fall was not quick enough – it will not be captured
- Up to 2-year battery life
- Industry-leading high RF range
- Useable both indoors and outdoors (within reception range)
- Multi-function device (indoors/outdoors) providing:
- Panic button alert
- Highest accuracy for real fall scenario detection, industry-wide
- LED indication of alarm-in-progress and reception status
- Alert notification sent to the HSP monitoring station via the Care@Home™ control panel for emergency situations
- Replaceable battery
- Supports automatic over-the-air software (RSU) programming and configuration upgrade
To be worn around the neck- Not on wrist.
Requires 1 x CR2450 Battery (not included)
See our Support Page for more information on this product, including - Quick Start Guides, Datasheets, Videos, etc.