EP-Plus the latest in innovative, wearable, emergency devices signalling emergency situations is integrated with Care@Home Residents can continue living an active life.
EMERGENCY PENDANT PLUS - Has no fall detection Pendant works locally as a normal pendant but when leaving the home pairs to the smartphone to provide protection anywhere with GSM signal.
Compact, user-friendly, wireless emergency button, providing emergency-situation signalling, is fully integrated with the Care@Home platform and the Umbrella public safety solutions.
- Up to 2 years of battery life
- Lightweight, portable, modern design, and attachable to various accessories such as a breakaway lanyard, or wristband
- Useable both indoors and outdoors (within reception range)
- Multi-function device (indoors/outdoors) providing panic button alerts
- LED indication of alarm-in-progress and reception status
- Alert notification sent to the HSP monitoring station via the Care@Home™ control panel for emergency situations
- Ultra-high RF range
- Sealed for water and dust resistance
- Replaceable battery
- Configurable press duration
- Supports automatic over-the-air software (RSU) programming and configuration upgrade
- Color options (color appears in the button, wristband, and lanyard): Marine Blue: ES700EPP-US-M03 French Rose: ES700EPP-US-M04 Ash Gray (wristband and lanyard are black): ES700EPP-US-M0
Available in Ash Grey, French Rose, Marine Blue and Black.
To be worn around neck or Wrist
Requires 1 x CR2450 Battery (not included)
See our Support Page for more information on this product, including - Quick Start Guides, Datasheets, Videos, etc.